Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Zend Certification

Just passed my ZCE PHP5!!



90 tech questions, some of them answerable only by reading some books, some others by knowing the exact behaviour and arguments of PHP5 functions and settings (quite a lot of stuff to remember considering also XML, PDO, STD lib,streams and filters), some other only with work experience, some of them with a code/algorithm comprehension ability and deep OOP skills.

It will may be more useful than my master's degree in my CV :)

Curiosity: how many certified engineer PHP5 are there at the moment in :
Germany: 338, UK: 251, France:222, Italy:53, Spain: 40, Ireland:35
USA:746, India:128, Canada: 114, China: 28


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am working on getting my ZCE certificate, already got the ZCE-ZF this January. Check out my blog at http://zfdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mate ! I've added ur blog to my feed reader

    ReplyDelete

 

PHP and tips|PHP